Daysoutinfo.co.uk is a unique and exciting website developed by Northern Print Distribution Ltd.
The site offers a reference service to all Tourist Information Centres across the North of England and a portal to your own website. Currently over 250 attractions listed from across Northern England.
It also offers a prime opportunity to capture the growing online market. Our pdf format of your leaflet can be downloaded and put directly into your visitor’s hand prior to their visit.
Importantly, we are developing daysoutinfo.co.uk into a well known brand name in the public domain and the first choice website for visitors looking for information on places to visit. The daysoutinfo.co.uk logo is displayed and advertised in the following ways along side an extensive SEO campaign:
- Across NPD’s fleet of vehicles covering an area from the M62 to the Scottish borders and coast to coast.
- Through our display units and stands in over 7000 outlets.
- Poster display in 15 motorway sites seen by over 40 million visitors a year and over 30 other prime poster sites
- Directly into the homes of over 196,000 primary school children with our Bags of Info for Kids summer packs.
- 3 x 200,000 Perfect Days Out leaflets distributed throughout the year in outlets across Yorkshire, Cumbria, the North East and Lancashire. expanding to 6 x 200,000 in 2012
- Extensive social media campaign on Twitter, Facebook. Foursquare & LinkedIn passing on offers from the attractions.
- Via Shows both trade & public, we hand out over 10,000 bags per year at shows including BBC Summer food/Gardeners World/Countryfile at the NEC, Great Days Out Groups Fair at Event City Manchester, Daily Telegraph Holiday Show in Manchester, the Group Travel & Leisure Show at the NEC, Southport Flower Show and the Best of Lakeland Hospitality Show, Windermere.
For the potential visitor, daysoutinfo.co.uk offers a wide selection of attractions and places of interest across the North of England, highlighting the wealth of things to do all year round.
Can you afford not to be seen? For further information on advertising and costs please contact your local NPD depot or email email@example.com